April 21, 2009

devoured as spirit by spirit

wanna hear some poetry?

on friday at 8:15 p.m. i am reading in the slc poetry festival with poet linda gregg. she is rad. you can hear her read a poem here.
highlights include, but not limited to: "the nipples you bit and the body you possessed lie buried in you." ... dig you, linda gregg. 
anyway, if you don't come to see me & linda, at least come to see mark doty, matthew dickman, michael dickman, rita dove, jorie graham, ck williams(!!!!!), and more. 

it's free as hell and happening all weekend, so get down, and look forward to my detailed notes on the festival.



3 comments:

  1. i'm so mad at you that you schedule all these events for when i can't be there. i know you do it. on purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WILL BE THERE I WILL BE THERE I WILL BE THERE.

    ReplyDelete